Booster Shots - Vitamin B & Biotin Injections
Cobalamin, also known as Vitamin B12, is an essential water-soluble vitamin that your body needs but cannot product naturally.
Used to treat Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Essential for brain function
Important for red blood cell production and the development and maintenance of healthy nerve cells
Helps to convert food into glucose which gives the body energy
- May improve mood, increase mental sharpness, improve sleep quality and provide an energy boost
- Also known as Vitamin B7
- Water-soluble vitamin that helps the body metabolise fats, carbohydrates and protein
- May improve the strength and condition of hair, skin and nails
Contains thiamine (Vitamin B1), riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2), niacinamide (Vitamin B3), dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5) and methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12).
- Thiamine: water-soluble vitamin that helps convert carbohydrates into energy. Plays a key role in heart, nerve and muscle function.
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate: plays a major role in energy production, cell function, growth and development, and metabolism of fats. May have an antioxidant function.
- Niacinamide: water-soluble vitamin that helps the body remove toxins and break down proteins and fats. Converts food into useable energy in the body.
- Dexpanthenol: water-soluble vitamin that helps break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Methylcobalamin: Important for red blood cell production, brain function and the development and maintenance of healthy nerve cells.
- May provide an energy boost, improve mood, increase mental sharpness and improve sleep quality.